So I got hit with a Character Quiz by about my character Cabot, whose one of the many fun people you can meet in my comic In This Hollow Valley! Check it HERE: blatherpuss.deviantart.com/gal…
So it's been awhile since I've done one of these! Here's da RULES!!
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other people along with the characters you want them to write about
4. Post their avatars and write the character names next to them. (I WON'T BE DOING THESE LAST TWO PARTS)
8 facts about Cabot
1. Cabot digs holes, and she digs them REALLY well! She has a whole system worked out and is VERY dedicated to the process! She could give you the best digging tips you could ever hope for!!
2. People think because Cabot has doggy limbs, she can't do things like tie knots, or shuffle cards, BUT NAH!! She's can do that stuff, maybe not as fast as you hand having fools, but she aint no slouch that's for sure!!
3. Cabot wasn't born with the canine form you see her in now. The woods she lives in are cursed and slowly change any human form to an animal one of some sort. Cabot has lived in this forest for the majority of her life, since she was five or six with her mom! Why you ask? Well, some things can't be covered in DeviantArt OC quizzes.....
4. Her mom passed away some time ago. Cabot misses her, but keeps the family symbol alive and well in her honor (it's on her Digging Apron).
5. Cabot has a separate curse that has afflicted everyone in her family that gives her a mild/strange case of lockjaw. She is able to close and open her mouth like normal, and can talk with no problem, but to everyone around her it looks like she has a permanent grimace on her face.
6. Cabot has been called Cowardly by some, but this is unfair. Living in the woods and in a half animal state, has left her a tad skittish, and her survival instinct cranked up to 11! Her first instinct is to always run, and she will only fight long enough until getting away becomes an option.
7. The goggles were a gift from a family friend that helped Cabot and her mom get settled in the woods. This friend is also the one who taught Cabot the importance of digging holes, and all their secrets and tips for doing it perfect. With Cabot, they dug the grave for her mother together. The friend passed away a few short years later. Cabot had to dig their grave alone.
8. Cabot isn't a fan of children.
WELL THAT WAS FUN, and a little dark!? SURE!! I hope we all learned something and laughed and loved TOGETHER!! Of course if you'd like to learn SUBSTANTIALLY more, you can always ready the comic Cabot appears in; In This Hollow Valley!! Again, check it out HERE: blatherpuss.deviantart.com/gal…
I went on a bit of a break due to some issues at home, but the comic is still in the works, and new pages are on their way! Look forward to them!!